Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Our first paint experience

You know how you look at the paint job in a house that you might potentially buy and say, "we are so painting over that color." ----I will never say that again. I can honestly say I do not like painting. From now on, someone else can paint for me, or we will stick with what can with the house.
 We decided to change the color of our kitchen, thinking it wouldn't take long and that the color we chose on the card would actually be the color on our walls. Nope. Don't know that I was thinking. Oh and of course my experience didn't start off well with me dropping the entire gallon of paint on our kitchen floor. Oh yeah, we still have turquoise grout lines. It just isn't for me. We taped, but the tape didn't work. lol  Oh well, at least out kitchen looks better then it did before. What do you think?
 




No comments:

Post a Comment