Thursday, July 25, 2013

We love to play!

Here are some of the fun things the kids and I have been doing to keep us busy. We love to play, explore, learn, and try new things. Having two crazy boys and a curious little girl as kept me on my toes. I am glad I get to share with you some of things we do.

Sidewalk Chalk Painting: After awhile, sidewalk chalk gets really boring for my kids, especially because the colors are so dull and my boys don't know how to draw yet. So, one day I changed it up, and now we will never just use normal sidewalk chalk again. I brought out a bucket of water and a paint brush. I let them dump their chalk pieces into the water and when they pulled them back out to draw with, the colors showered up ten times brighter! (once it dried) It was so cool. Then Andrew used the chalky water to paint on our patio and Isaac on his "car". Same results. 

Sticker fun!



Isaac built this nifty little contraption all by himself. He said it was a bridge for his car. Andrew, as you can see, was playing right along with him.


Funny Faces! The boys like doing funny faces for the camera now. We had quite the 15 minutes of fun,


Homemade Slim: I did this once two years ago with Isaac and I wanted to try it out again. Boy was it a success!!! I think I did the ratios better as well this time because the boys were able to blow some massive bubbles.


Watching the slim slowly get longer and longer.

We love to cook! The boys enjoy scooping and dumping things so I thought hey I bet they would love cooking! Sure enough, it was a success. Isaac even flipped the pancakes and plopped the chocolate chips down.

So, Andrew has a terrible habit of wiping his hands on his clothes when they are dirty. He even got as bad as putting his finger in a random women's cookie frosting and then wiping it on HER clothes!! Yeah...Kadi is my witness. Totally happened. I have been working so hard with him to ask for a napkin but we are definitely not there yet. One day.

Emeri loves to get in the boy's camping chairs all by herself. It scares me half to death but it is ooober adorable when I don't know that she is doing it and I catch her sitting like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment