Sunday, November 3, 2013

Andrew's 3rd Birthday

Isn't it crazy how children remind you of how fast time is flying. I feel like I haven't changed much in the last three years but when I look at Andrew he reminds me that time is soaring. My little Andrew. You are so important to our family. We love you with all of our hearts. 
At this present moment you absolutely love superheros. Before I put away the Halloween bins you asked me to help you put on 3 to 4 different super hero costumes a day. You have, hands down, the best super hero scowl in the world. Anyone who gets to see it can't help but laugh, it truly is a joy to see. HAHA 
Andrew, you also love to run around the house playing dinosaur with your brother and Dad. You have a pretty mean t-rex impersonation. Your favorite meal is pancakes, you would keep eating them if I let you. You enjoy riding bikes, jumping off of anything, coloring with chalk, and writing the letter A for "Andrew." Your voice is so sweet and innocent, I love hearing you talk. It just shows how adorable you are. We love you so much Andrew. Our family would not be the same without you.

What a little man! Andrew, you truly are adorable.

After months of blowing out other peoples birthday candles, Andrew finally gets to blow out his own. He isn't excited at all. Nope. Not even a little. 

I loved how he put his little arm on my shoulder. HAHA He is such a sunshine face buster pants.




Figuring out how to throw the shield.

Little Miss Emeri wanted to play with the super hero too!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Ralph for my Batman bike! ----He rides it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment