Monday, November 18, 2013

The week with Grandma Heath

Because I am so stubborn with trying to save money, I refused to turn on the heat in our house once the weather started to cool down. I didn't want to pay for something that I knew we really could just bundle up for. I mean come on, it is Texas. HAHA Well, little did I know that Texas was going to have a record making cold winter this year. Plus, the week Austin was gone for a work trip was the week that I decided we really did need some heat. For some reason though, I couldn't figure out how to turn it on, but being 40 degrees in our house was just not gonna cut it. So, I packed the kids up and we spent that week at Grandma's house. HAHA 
The boys had a blast with Derek while Kadi and I relaxed on the couch chatting away.

Emeri ended up borrowing some of Bryce's pjs. They were so cute and matching!


We love Grandma Heath!



 Here she is again, trying on shoes. For some reason each one of my kids have taken a fancy for Derek's Lightning McQueen rain boots. I think it is time to invest in some of our own.

Don't you love Bryce's robot onesie on Emeri? 

No comments:

Post a Comment