Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bring on November

November was a fun filled month full of fun activities, new family members born, new accomplishments, and exciting news! We will start with the exciting news! WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN!! YEAH!! We are so happy and excited for our new little addition. Even though it was been a physical trial for me dealing with my varicose veins, the knowledge that a new blessing will be added to our family has filled us with joy and peace. We are due July 4th! 
The kids have some fun accomplishments. Isaac taught himself how to ride his bike without training wheels! I didn't do anything to help him learn. He just called my name one day and told me to watch him. He picked the bike up and started riding it! It was AWESOME! 
Emeri has developed an awareness of fashion. HAHA She will bring me her coat and shoes to put on and then will go to Isaac's room and pick out one of his shirts to wear. HAHA Seriously. There are at least 3 pictures on this post with her in three of his shirts.

This was just a spontaneous picture that I took of the kids but it is absolutely one of my favorites. They were all trying to climb the ladder at the same time while my sister had just text me for a picture of them. So, I  snapped a quick picture and it turned out like this! LOVE IT!

This is the picture we sent to my family to announce that we were pregnant.

Here is Emeri in one of Isaac's many shirts. 

So, one morning while I was on the treadmill, the boys were wrestling on our bed and Andrew fell off and landed on his neck. He didn't cry when he landed but a few seconds after once he stood up he cried that his neck hurt. I told him to lay down on the bed and rest. An hour later he was still laying down and would cry if I tried to move him. Somehow he hurt his neck enough that for the next 3 days his chin was glued to his upper chest. HAHA On the second day I took the kids to a play ground to see if I could get Andrew's neck stretched out with some play time. This picture is the best I could get from him. HAHA It was so cute but sad at the same time.

See, Andrew wouldn't raise his head anymore. HAHA

Here is Emeri starting to ride the horse all by herself and bouncing it around. It was cute to see someone so small doing something so big.

 Here is Emeri wanting to be a big girl and wear her brother's helmet. LOL This picture is so adorable. Big shirt. Big Helmet, Big girl.

Here is Isaac the day he rode his bike without training wheels! 


Little baby Clara was born this month! We had a fun time going to see her. She was so sweet and small.

 The kids were very obedient while visiting baby Clara. I was proud of them.

1 comment: