Monday, June 16, 2014

Random Fun in June

During the second week of June my sister had a training session in Dallas for her work. We were so excited because she brought my niece and nephew along with her! The cousins had so much fun together. We went to the pool and the aquarium, played lots of games together, and walked around the Mckinney Square. It was great fun. 
The boys are enjoying some homemade pumpkin popsicle!
During my pregnancy I tried my best to workout so that I would have a better delivery and recovery. All the kids liked to join me for a bit while I worked out but Emeri especially like to copy everything I did. She was so cute when she tried that sometimes I had to push pause because I was laughing so hard.
Sweet Faces! Isaac loves using the couch cushions for a fort. He is getting good at building them.
Puff ball fun. The kids like to pretend the balls are food for their pretend kitchen. Of course it always ends up all over the floor. Oh well, they love it.
Here is our sweet baby girl number two at 38 weeks! We can't wait to meet her! Just don't come when Daddy is not here. That would freak mom out.
Once a day we have the boys help unload the dish washer. At first it was really cool but now of course it is a chore. HAHA I think it is a great way to get the kids involved in cleaning the house. Plus, it gives me the opportunity to teach them knife and glass safety.
Wrestling with Dad is the boys number one thing they like to do with him. Every time he asks what they want to play it is always Super heroes verses the bad guy (Daddy). It is the sweetest thing for me to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment