Thursday, June 26, 2014

Our 6th Anniversary!

6 years baby!!! Oh yeah!! In the 6 years we have been married we have experienced so much together. I can't imagine all the things we will experience in 10, 15 or 20 years together. Marrying Austin was the best decision I have ever made. I love him with all my heart and each year my love grows stronger and stronger. 
So, for some reason I am always huge and pregnant when we have our anniversaries. I think I have only had two where I am not. HAHA This year Austin took me to good old Texas Road house for our anniversary. It was nice not to have to cook or clean anything. Austin also got me my first set of scriptures with my new last name on it. I love them! Thanks darling.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary and you looked great for being 5 days away from baby being born!!

    ReplyDelete