Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Remlinger Farm

Every summer when we visit Grandma and Grandpa Ralph, Aunt Beka takes us out for a day at Remlinger Farm. It is such a neat farm. Not only are there fields of fruits and veggies you can pick yourself, but they also have a train ride, theme park rides, hay maze, petting area, and horse back riding. The farm is a huge hit for our kids. My favorite part about this trip was letting the boys go on the tea cups as much as they wanted. I think they rode it about 8 times. The reason they stopped was because Andrew had thrown up all over the ride from being spun too much. HAHA He wasn't even crying, he just took it like a man. I thought it was pretty funny. We will have to see if he will ever go on that ride again.



Here are the babes on the horse rides. Oakley was a bit unsure but the older kids loved it.
I loved seeing Emeri on that small pony. It was so cute!!
Aunt Suzie, Uncle Cory, and their kids came with us!! It was nice to get to know Cory and to have some help herding the kids around.
Playing tractors in the sand! Little Miss Emeri didn't want to keep her shoes on. She let me know she was not okay with that. HAHA What you don't see was the sweet smile she gave me afterwards.
Boat Rides!!
Car Rides!
Sweet Smiles on the train ride.
These nifty bikes were one of the boy's favorites to ride. They drove them down a path that I couldn't see them on, and then all of a sudden they would come from behind me just beaming with joy!
More car rides, and the most adorable faces EVER!!! I love Love LOVE those little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment