Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Oakley's 1st birthday

AWE!!!! My baby is one! Where does the time go? Oakley, you are such a sweet heart. Your sweet personality and smiling face is addicting. You have brought our family such joy and love, we truly would not be a complete family without you! Your favorite food right now are grapes and hummus. You love to explore and cuddle with Mom or Dad. We love you Oakley!!!
Birthday Shirt!
All four of my sweet babies on Oakley's birthday! Austin and I are so blessed to have such wonderful children. We love and cherish you all so much!!
"I want to touch it!" motions Oakley. Andrew came to the cakes rescue. I am glad he did because I couldn't say no to that face: just look at it!!! She is adorable! She can get anything she wants. HAHA
Kisses from her big brothers!!
When she finally got the chance, Oakley dove right in!! Messy, happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment