Friday, April 4, 2014

Day Campout

The Friday before General Conference the whole gang got together and did a little day camping at Erwin Park. We each brought our own hot dogs and shared together in some awesome smores. It was a fun way to get out of the house and still get that "camping" feeling we were itching for. I was so glad everyone was able to make it, especially because that was David and Lanae's last weekend with us before their big move.
 Not so patiently waiting for cousins to show up.
 The kids were big on helping out with the fire starters. We were having them stuff these toilet paper rolls with lint from our dryer. They liked helping out anywhere they could if it had to do with the fire.
  This is a great picture of Isaac and Katelyn. Here is Emeri on Nathan's bike. She is obsessed with it. Actually I think she is obsessed with anything of Nathans. HAHA
 We sure enjoyed having Lanae and David with us for those few weeks. We miss them so much now that they are living in North Dakota.
 
 My two face-moes
 Here we are enjoying some tasty fire roasted hot dogs! Yum!
 Isaac was so proud to be able to sit with the big boys and roast his own hot dog. Love that smile, and I love when he feels accomplished and big. Just don't grow up too quickly my son.
 Grandma Heath brought some yummy treats for the kids to all share. We love you Grandma!
 Andrew was so tired after dinner that he fell asleep leaning against my leg. Poor boy, I am sure it wasn't very comfortable, but that is how tired he was.
 Emeri had some fun cuddle time with Grandma. It was getting quite cold out but she wasn't gonna let that bring her down.
 We stayed so late that even Isaac started falling asleep on my other side. I am glad the boys find me so squishy. (sarcasm) Emeri was sure enjoying herself still. HAHA
 The kids were out cold once we got home. I almost didn't want to wake them. Why are children more peaceful when they sleep? Is it because they aren't moving, screaming, running, or crying? Probably. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment