Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sea World Part 3

The children's area at Sea World had fun splash pads that the kids got to spend some time at. 
 Party at the Splash Pads!
 The orca roller coaster was one ride we let the boys go on by themselves. I was intrigued by how they would react. Isaac actually had a smile on his face the whole time, while Andrew never was quite sure about it.


The sea lion show was so cute! Instead of just showing the crowd what sea lions can do, the trainers acted out a play that incorporated the seal's abilities. It was very clever and adorable.
  The last thing we did before we left the park was attend one more dolphin show. It was just that entertaining. During the show Emeri got a bit bored and chose Isaac has her source of distraction. She stood behind him and played with his hair and rested her arms on his shoulders. It was the most darling thing EVER! I was so glad Isaac was being super sweet about it too. Got to love them.
           Our last family picture with the dolphin stadium behind us.
 While heading out of the park, Austin and Jon spotted the hammer competition. I didn't think Austin was serious, but as he was watching the other men swing he came up to me and said this had always been his dream to try. Well, it just so happened that I had a 5 dollar bill in my wallet, so I let the man have his dream. I didn't think anything of it. When his turn came, his first swing only made the dial go up half way. I turned on the camera anyway and started recording. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I married the strongest man alive. Austin's second attempt made it to the top and the crowd started cheering. No, really they did, or else Austin wouldn't have known he had gotten it. HAHA It was awesome! I was so proud and shocked. That's my man. He was glowing for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment