Saturday, July 26, 2014

Emeri's 2nd Birthday

What!!!! It has been a year already!! I feel like I just finished her first birthday post. -tear- Time is cruising! Before I know it she will be driving, dating, and going off to college. -tear again- Okay, Sorry. Mommy moment. Well our precious petite pretty princess is now a talking machine. She uses sentences like, "I talking to you Mommy." or "Excuse me Mommy!" She plays very well with her brothers. Hence the cape she is wearing. Her favorite color is pink, her favorite book is All Tutus Should Be Pink, her favorite movie is Frozen, her favorite song is the "Anna and Elsa" song from Frozen, her favorite toy is her baby doll, and her favorite treat are those honey salted pretzels from Sprouts. At night Emeri will ask for the "Jesus song" (I am Trying to be like Jesus) and the "walk beside me song" (I am a Child of God). She loves to go to the "pool" with her own "my swimsuit" and go on walks to see the "duckies." Emeri also loves to say the prayer at every family pray gathering. She insists that I don't help her by saying "I say it!" whenever I try to. 
Emeri brings so much fun and giggles to our home. Emeri, you help to complete our family. We hope that you will know how much we love you, but more importantly how much your Heavenly Father loves you.  
 Grandma Heath did a fantastic Olaf cake for Emeri! She loved it, and hasn't stopped talking about it.
The birthday girl got Frozen sprinkles on her oatmeal that morning! She loved them. 
 Here is precious Oakley sleeping on the sideline during the party.
We had the kids play pin the nose on Olaf. Drawn free handed by none other then Austin Heath.
 Sweet Mallory and her family came to the party. We wish her luck on her pregnancy! 
 Emeri got some great gifts for her birthday. None of which we were expecting. Thank you all so much for your love and support to Emeri. We truly appreciated it.
 We love Amy!!! She is such a joy to have around. Plus, she is great with the kids. Thanks girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment