Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Fun in July

July was a crazy month of recovering, adapting, creating, and playing. The kids had so much patience with me while I was feeding Oakley every two hours. They played so well and thankfully I didn't really care what the house looked like. HAHA The kids had to start doing a lot of things by themselves though. For instance, Isaac and Andrew had to learn to prepare and make their own toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, pour their own cereal, make their beds, brush their own teeth, empty the dish washer, and clear the table. It made me anxious about them making an even bigger mess but I couldn't do anything about it. Oakley had to eat and the kids too. It was good for me really. I learned to let my kids do more things and in doing so they learned to do more things too.

Here is Emeri playing dress up and dumping spider man cards on the floor. Emeri also loves to pretend to talk to people on my phone. She knows the hand gestures and facial expressions needed. 
These two cuties have really learned to play together this month. I don't think I ever saw them without their capes on. Batman and Cat Girl saves the day!
Here is Emeri feeding her own baby. She doesn't get jealous that she isn't my baby anymore, but watch out if she doesn't have her own baby to take care of like mom does. HAHA
Our four adorable kids in their Sunday best!! My mom bought these two dresses for our girls. It was their first matching outfits. There will be many more to come, I will be sure of that!
Relaxing on the couch with Daddy.
Have you seen 'The Grudge' lately? If not, just stop on by, she walks the very floors we do. 
AKA-this is Emeri's pouty face when she has to do something she doesn't want to.
The boys made a marble run together. All they needed was some paper towel tubes and some scotch tape and ta da! A fun marble run that kept its cool for a good week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment