Friday, July 11, 2014

Oakley's first few weeks

This little bundle of sweetness can't even imagined how much joy she has brought to our family. 
It is tradition in my family that each child gets an individual picture with the newest member of the family. There is just something so sweet in seeing  your older children hold the newest innocent member. It also gets me teary eyed because it shows just how big my older children have become.

 Oakley has the cutest cross eyed look. 
 Now that we have Oakley, the kids are mimicking everything I do with her. It is so cute to watch them burp their toys, put dolls in the car seat, and make the 'mommy sounds' I do to Oakley to her as well.
 Daddy is in love. Oakley has him wrapped around her little finger. 
 Thank you Grandma Ralph for watching us! My mom came for a week and a half to take care of me and the kids. I couldn't have done it without her. Thank you mom!
  Our 4 dear sweet children. We never could have imagined having such wonderful and unique kids. 
Our precious princess is so beautiful. we love you Oakley.

No comments:

Post a Comment