Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween 2014

Happy Halloween! The kids were so excited to finally go trick or treating. It is a long wait for kids from Oct. 1st to Oct. 31st. 
Curb side picture before the unleashing.  We have the cutest grandchildren in the world!
On the go! We had a blast with cousins on both sides! Family is what holidays are all about.
Our little Snow White loved her costume. She especially loved her purple pumpkin. Having girls during Halloween is so fun! They get to wear the dresses I only dream of wearing. 
We had quite the group strolling down the street. Twelve kids ranging from ages 5 to 4 months. We probably looked like a daycare center! HAHA I love it so much. Herding cats right? Is't that the saying? 
Good looking Dads who just happened to be wearing the same colors that night. Was it planned? I think not! (guess that movie)


Here are the kids enjoying their stashes afterwards! I love seeing how excited they get to see so much candy! Plus, knowing it is all theirs is the cherry on top. Oh I loved Halloween as a kid! What I love about my kids being so young during Halloween is that they don't notice an occasional missing piece of chocolate from their bags. Muhahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment