Friday, October 24, 2014

Lanae and Sereen's visit-Herd Museum

While Lanae and Sereen were in town, we all headed to the Herd Museum. We had quite the time herding these adorable children around. On lookers would stop and ask if we were a day care or if we were altogether? HAHA I love answering those types of questions. I mean it has to look weird to have 11 children of various ages 5 and under being shuffled in the same direction. I mean, we don't even have any grandchildren in school yet. HAHA It must look kind of crazy, but I LOVE IT!
Off we go to see some dinosaurs!
The picture of Isaac on the turtle is one of his best ones EVER! What a handsome little man we have! Isaac you are going to be such a ladies man! WHOOT WHOOT! Speaking of whoot, Doesn't Isaac make the cutest little owl? "hoot, hoot" HAHA
Emeri was a little cautious but she finally pet the dinosaur. Took her a bit but she did it. Unlike Logan and Savanna, they were past the fence and over to the dinosaur in seconds. HAHA 
Such a cute cousin picture! We have such good looking boys in our family! I like how their waist heights are in a pattern. Isaac, short waist, Derek, long waist, Logan, short waist, and Preston, long waist. HAHA
And then it got a little crowded. Love this picture too.
Logan found grass hoppers on the ground and was the only kid brave enough to pick them up. He had no problem at all. Fearless kid. You rock! Andrew is feeding the dinosaur some grass, he told me that "this dinosaur was a herbivore so he needed to eat grass." HAHA That's my boy.
Scary dinosaurs riding on a big dinosaur. Great faces boys. I'd run far away if you were chasing me!
Had to end the day with digging for dinosaur bones! Little Oakley watched with such eagerness. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment