Tuesday, December 23, 2014

2014 Family Pictures

My mother is in love with this new company where you can design  your own shirts with the words, names, or phrases of choice. She even was able to get them to create the Salt Lake Temple where they were married with the names of all of our family members. The shirts are so awesome. It was a fun surprise and they turned out great. 

 After Christmas my family went and did professional pictures to replace the ones in my parent's living room. That was my mom's Christmas gift this year. All of her children and grandchild were home at the same time to finally get some updated pictures. These copies have been tweaked so there are a few things wrongs but you still see everyone fine. Enjoy! 
 Here are Grandma and Grandpa Ralph with all 11 of their grandchildren.  
 Here is my family in the year 2014. The last time we had family pictures I was 8 weeks pregnant with Isaac. My how our family has grown in 6 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment