Monday, December 1, 2014

Oakley's 5th Month

Here is sweet Princess Oakley doing what she does best. Looking adorable. She has become quite the grabby girl lately. The minute I turn my head, Oakley has whatever is on the table or in my hand in her mouth. Also, Oakley loves to smile at whomever will look at her. If she isn't smiling, it's because she has her hands in her mouth. Speaking of her mouth, Oakley cut her first two teeth on the bottom this month. I couldn't believe it. Out of all my kids so far, she got teeth the soonest. I mean look at that first picture, there is drool all over her chin. So cute, but also very scary for mom. -wink-
 Beautiful girl! Oakley you melt our hearts every day. We are so thankful for you and the joy you bring into our home daily.


 This is Oakley's favorite spot. Anytime she can sit with Daddy she will take it. I love how small she looks compared to him. It is so precious to see someone so manly and large hold someone so innocent and tiny. Great picture.
 Oakley ate her first solid food this month! I could tell she was interested because she kept following my spoon whenever she was in the high chair during meal times. At first it was just too cute to watch so I held off for awhile for mere entertainment, but then I could no longer resist her longing eyes. Pureed green beans in the blend tec here I come.
 She obviously was a bit surprised at the taste. I can just see her thinking, "ah mom, is that what you all have been eating, never mind, changed my mind." Then in the picture when I tried giving her more she was saying, "Mama you know I am not about to try that again."

 "Finally! All I wanted was the stick they were using, yeah, this is more like it."

No comments:

Post a Comment