Friday, January 16, 2015

Little Elm Beach

I have to start off by saying, who can go to the beach in January? We can and we did! This is one nice perk about Texas; the weather is warm enough to go play outside year round. I am not saying the kids went swimming but they did get wet and dirty while enjoying some warm (not hot) sunshine.
It was so nice! Austin and I were soaking up the warm sun while the kids played in the sand. 
The boys wanted me to take pictures of the star and sun they made with their shovels. Not bad, eh?
I love this picture of Emeri. I love how she's wearing her adorable skirt while playing in the sand. The picture represents her I think. She is a beauty that loves to get dirty and play hard. Plus, look how little she is. she is enjoying herself and has no cares. I love the innocence this picture captured too.
The boys started acting like lions and getting into the water. Austin tested the temperature out and quickly back tracked. The sissy man wouldn't even walk in the shallow area after that. lol
Andrew built this and called it a temple. He then took the astronaut out of his pocket, put it on top of his temple, and then told me he had angel Moroni on his temple. Sweet Andrew, I loved that.
I took this shadow picture because Isaac noticed that our two shadows looked like camels. This happened while we were loaded with our stuff walking back to the car. He kept telling me he could see camels but I had tuned him out trying to get Emeri to follow us. When I finally was able to focus in on what he was saying I laughed and had to take a picture. The picture on the right is what Isaac was actually holding to make his camel possible. He is a very observant boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment