Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Andrew at 2 months

Yeah! Andrew has reached 2 months already. Man kids grow so fast, and I know I'm preaching to the choir when I say that. Well, Andrew is a talking and smiling machine. He definitely has more............I don't know how to say it, more to say then Isaac did at this age. It has been fun to have two boys with such different personalities. -Don't worry boys, mommy loves you both equally. lol Anyways, hope you enjoy the pictures because I loved taking them.

This one was my favorite, I can just hear him saying: "Thank you, Thank you very much" to some girl in the future.
His smile is so precious. It makes everything worth it to mommy when he smiles.

Although he does have a different personality then Isaac, there are moments when you can tell they are brothers. For example, I often find Andrew with the same blank stare that Isaac has when I am not playing with him. See for yourself.
BROTHERS!!!!!! Well, more like ISAAC STEALING ANDREW'S BOUNCER! Andrew is a good brother and loves to share with Isaac, or maybe he just doesn't have a choice yet. lol
For being a Heath baby, he sure is quite the chunk now.

1 comment:

  1. He is so stinkin' cute! I went back and watched a video of Derek when he was two months old and he sure talked too. :( Makes me want another. ;)

    ReplyDelete