Monday, January 31, 2011

Andrew rolled over today!!

Yep that's right. Our almost 3 month old rolled over today, and not just once, but 4 times!!! I couldn't believe it. I almost wanted to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, because that means he's getting that much bigger. Why do our babies have to grow up so fast, I know, I am talking to the choir for some. I am glad Andrew decided to do it today though because my sister Jessica was over for three of the rolls. It was nice to have someone there as a witness but also to be able to share that experience with her. This picture is pretty typical now. Whenever we do tummy time with Andrew it's more of Andrew and Isaac tummy time. I love how they are bonding already. Isaac can even point to Andrew when you ask him, "Where is Andrew?"
I had a video of him rolling but it won't upload! Sad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment