Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Isaac's New Crib

Ever since we moved into the condo Isaac has slowly and sneakily been destroying his crib so that he could get a new one. Every morning I'd wake up to aloud banging, like the sound of someone hammering, in Isaac's room. Unfortunately I think fixing a hole in the wall from a nail would have been cheaper then what the noise was really coming from. So try to imagine this, every time I heard this sound I'd enter Isaac's room and find him laying on his back kicking the his crib. Oh and not just kicking for fun, but kicking with purpose! With both of his feet as hard as he could he'd kick the crib in the exact same place. So, over the months we were living in the condo, Isaac was secretly and slowly destroying his crib so that he could get a new one, and last week his plan was accomplished. I must saw, he enjoyed it immensely!



No comments:

Post a Comment