Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Our 5th New Home!

Yep that's right! Our 5th home in 2 and 1/2 years! I know you won't believe me when I say this but I promise you this will be our last home until we graduate. We won't be moving unless we get kicked out! People in our complex have 4 kids in this place and one family is about to have their 5th! lol
We are really enjoying our new place. Our ward is so nice and welcoming and all of our neighbors have children Isaac's age so we are really happy and excited to be here. For those of you that won't get the opportunity to see our place, I've taken some pictures for you. Oh and don't pay attention to the mess, all the time I had was for either taking these pictures or cleaning. lol When you see it just blame Isaac! lol
Here is our family room
Here is the view from the front door.
Here is that hallway from the last picture.
Here is my beautiful large kitchen!
I can't forget Isaac's favorite part of our house.
If you zoom in you can see him smiling. He loves it!
This is the view from the top of the stairs.
This is Isaac's side of the boys room.
This is Andrew's side once we move him in here in the next few weeks.
So here I am standing in front of the boys room looking at the guest bathroom area.
Here is our master bedroom. I love it!
We have 2 closets!!!!
My favorite part of all is our master bath!!!
Here I am standing in the doorway of our room looking into the boys room.
I like that the other two rooms are next to each other.
Oh and the other thing I like about that second closet is that it's raised, so Andrew's been sleeping there while we unpacked and organized the house.
Close Up!

3 comments:

  1. haha! We've moved 6...whoops :) I blame the Navy for 1/2 of them. It's fun going to a new place though! Looks like a nice place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its huge!! and that kitchen is to die for!! excited for you!!
    miss you guys! we understand you are still getting settled in, but call us when you get a break so we can hang out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! AH!! :D Especially that pic of Isaac at the top of the stairs. Too cute! Derek has been very successfully navigating the stairs here, though it's been tough teaching him to get down on his belly. He's more interested in going up, haha! Miss you guys bunches!!

    ReplyDelete