Friday, June 29, 2012

Camping

Last weekend our little family went camping with the Howard's, Josh and Ally, and Jared and Sereen. It was a lot of fun to be outside enjoying some fresh air with great company. I was so glad everyone was able to make it. The kids loved throwing dirt, rocks, and sticks while the adults enjoyed lounging around the camp fire and yelling at Isaac and Rhys to come back from, and I quote "It's okay mom, we are exploring the forest." Even though it was a pretty quick weekend trip we still had lots of fun. Next time we will have to go for two or three days but being 34 weeks pregnant at the time I was okay with a short camp out this year. Especially because all 4 times we have gone camping I have been pregnant, next summer I swear to go camping and not be pregnant. lol I already made Austin promise. lol

I love love love this picture of Andrew. His smile is so genuine and adorable.
 Helping Dad out with the tent.
 "cheese"

 "cheese" with mom
 Cousins! I love how in these pictures and even in the video of these boys Preston's face stayed exactly the same.
 "cheese" with Preston

Okay so I am so mad right now because I had the cutest/ funniest video of the three of these boys talking and saying cheese but my blog won't let me upload it. Curse you aquablog!






No comments:

Post a Comment