Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy 4th Anniversary to US!

Yeah baby that's right, 4 years. Holy cow times goes by so fast. I remember when you were in the middle of proposing to me in front of the Christis and I had no idea what you were doing so I turned to leave. lol Remember babe? We have worked on things since then though, we are good now. 
The morning started off amazingly, around 8 I woke up on my own (meaning no yells of "mommy" from Andrew or "I am hungry" from Isaac). It was so nice but also weird at the same time. I came out into our dining room and there were roses in a vase on our table with Kneaders french toast waiting for me. Austin had gotten up like he was going to work but actually went all the way to Provo and back to get me Kneaders. It was amazing. The best part of the morning though was the fact that the boys slept in until 9 and 9:30! Yeah, I can't even tell you how long it has been since Austin and I had breakfast alone together. We almost didn't know what to do with ourselves. I think the last time was last summer when Austin surprised me with the bed and breakfast. Oh the little things we start to appreciate after having kids. Then after that we went to Walmart and Austin took the kids while I went to pick our fabric for a car seat canopy for our little girl. It was so nice to shop without having to rush with the kids. Then after that my sister Sarah came over and watched the boys so we could go out. We went to the Macaroni Grill and then Burlington Coat Factory to look at strollers. lol I know still doing kids stuff on our anniversary. The best part about our evening though was the dessert! We went to Chilies and decided to try their molten lava cake that Kadi and Mitch are always talking about. I got a pecan chocolate chip pie instead, just for some variety. So, did Austin like the molten lava cake? Well, if you consider that we sat down, ordered, ate, paid, and were walking to the car all within 15 minutes then yes. He LOVED IT! So much so that the next day he said that was all could think about. He literally scarfed it down, then started on mine. I couldn't believe he could eat that fast because usually when he is eating cheesecake or something I get so annoyed at how he savers it for so long that I stick my fork in it to get him to start eating. Not this though, he said it was because he had to eat it when it was all warm and if he'd had taken his time it would't have been the same. lol.So thank you Kadi and Mitch, I don't think Austin will ever be the same. 


 34 weeks along 
 Here we are eating at the Macaroni Grill. I think we liked the cocktail drink and the bread they bring out at the beginning the best.

2 comments: