Saturday, January 26, 2013

Emeri's 6th Month

6 months old already  It feels like just yesterday I did her 5 month pictures. -tear- Well, little Miss Emeri is no longer a little miss. She weighs 13 lbs. 10 oz putting her in the 7th percentile for weight. Yeah! She has improved from the 3rd percentile. She has totally chunked up and it is absolutely adorable. She is in 3-6 month and 6 month clothes now, she eats a large variety of solid foods, she no longer wants to sit on my lap during Relief Society, her favorite doll is the one with little blonde braids that Seunghe got her that says 'my first doll' on it, she loves her brothers so much and expects them to make her laugh, and she had her first moment of stranger anxiety with Colton's girlfriend, it was awesome! lol Her personality has exploded and she definitely knows what she wants. Whenever I try to put the pacifier in her mouth she will grab my hand and push it away. It is crazy. So much comprehension for someone so small.  

This picture took forever to take because she was always trying to get the paper. The only way I was able to take this was because I used this........................

The animal app that my boys like. lol Otherwise it was....................


this..............................

than this...................................

than this............................................

to not even liking the taste.........................

........then back to this again.



Here is Emeri happy as a clam in her car walker. She is getting so good at it just within a few weeks. Before she would just let her legs dangle but today I saw her push herself over to one of the kitchen chairs. It was CRAZY! Where did she come from?


 Emeri has graduated to the high chair because she can arch her back and get out of the bumboo chair before you can say Precious Petite Pretty Princess.

Here she is picking up cheerios all be herself. This was the first time I had given cheerios to her and she was able to pinch them just fine; no help from mom. -tear-

Emeri loves tummy time. So much so now that any time I put her on her back she rolls right over to her tummy to look for something to put in her mouth. I can't believe it, she just turned 6 months and she is rolling. My boys NEVER rolled. Period,. Zip. Nada. They went right to crawling at 10 months. 

Emeri is getting some chub!

Sometimes we put Emeri back in the bumboo chair while we are cooking because she makes such a pretty center piece says Papa Heath.


 I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First off, she totally has the Jenna face down already with no instruction. Secondly, how can someone so young have so much personalty? Man am I in a run for my money when she is a teen.


This is one of Emeri's favorite toys. The boys are so fascinated that she can play with something they play with. It makes the toy cool again for them which is a plus for me.

One of her Sunday outfits. She exploded through one early on this day right as we were sitting down to take the sacrament. Perfect timing Em.

Matching Girls!


Can you say BIG BROWN EYES?! 

1 comment: