Monday, January 21, 2013

I chopped it off!

I did it, I finally did it. For so long I have wondered what I would look like with short hair. Now I know. I totally feel lighter, more free, and weird all at the same time. I still do my old habits of swishing my head when I turn to get the hair out of my face, hair which I don't have so there isn't a need to swish anymore. lol The best part though is the preparation time......there isn't one. The hair stylist said I wouldn't even have to blow dry my hair and it would look styled. NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Yes, goal obtained. Check it out, let me know what you think.

Before

 Chopped





3 comments:

  1. cute! I bet that will feel good in Texas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my hair....and I loved your long hair.... My golden girl is gone short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could rock the short hair! It looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete