Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Pictures of the Kids in January



Emeri loves playing Super Heroes too!

 Reading books with Daddy. 

Isaac is such a big helper. I have started using Isaac when I need an extra hand with the younger kids. One of his favorite things to do is to help feed Emeri her bottle. I can't believe he can help me now. WHAT!!!! Man oh Man, it was bitter sweet all at the same time.

The boys found my brown boots and Kadi's tennis shoes and decided they wanted to wear them.--- Isaac looked like a cowboy and Andrew looked like a hick.

Isaac is a great singer!


Oh this is one of the three gigantic explosions that Emeri had with in 4 days. Yeah, disgusting, especially when I had to pull off the onsie over her head and her poop got everywhere. Love you little princess but really?


 Big Brown Eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment