Sunday, December 8, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

I loved how getting the Christmas decorations out was almost as fun as Christmas morning. Well, at least that was what it felt like when we opened our boxes, stringed up lights, filled candy dishes, hung stockings, while listening to Christmas music. I wish I would have video taped it. It was fun to see the kids' faces light up with each new Christmas decoration that they forgot we had from last year. The only thing I think Isaac remembered was the stockings. He was still very excited to pull them out though, no worries. It was a fun family night, one that I will look for to in the years to come.

Emeri took a fancy to these cups. I think she was confused yet amused at how there could be water in the cup, yet no water coming out when she tried drinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment