Saturday, December 14, 2013

Prosper Christmas Festival

The town of Prosper was having a Christmas party and our ward volunteered to help out. Austin was in charge of the sledding area and I was in charge of watching the kids. HAHA It was a cute little festival with a parade, blow up toys, cookie decorating, free hot chocolate, ice skating, sledding, games, and booths. There was only one negative thing about out experience, the weather. It was about 20 degrees outside with the sun out and quickly dropped once the sun was gone. I couldn't believe how cold it was. The kids and I only lasted an hour and we head back to the van to wait for Austin to finish his volunteer work.

Here they are waiting for the parade. Isaac couldn't take his eyes off for a second. He was too excited to see what was coming next.

The poor boys had to take their gloves off to decorate the cookies. The frosting was so cold that it was almost impossible to squeeze any icing out. 

Here is Andrew taking a turn on the sled. This was definitely the boys favorite part.

Neither one stayed on the sled the whole way down. They loved that though.

Isaac's turn!

Pure Joy

Little Miss Emeri got to explore the car a bit while we waited for Daddy to be done. She enjoyed that immensely. Don't you love the hat?

Andrew and I hanging out in the car. I loved his left over frosting face!


I finally got somewhat of a picture with Emeri looking at the camera. I think I took about 12 pictures to get this one. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment