Saturday, December 7, 2013

Ginger Bread Houses

Tammy is the sweetest Grandma! During December Tammy took the time to make some ginger bread dough  for all of us to decorate some ginger bread houses. Austin and I learned how to cut, bake, trim, and build a ginger bread house thanks to Tammy. I had never made my own before so it was a learning experience for sure. Even down to the best type of frosting to use was something I had to learn. Thank you Tammy. 
The boys absolutely loved it. I mean who wouldn't, candy, cookies, and icing all in one activity! Yep, captivated for a least an hour. Plus, I was grateful to Uncle Colton for taking the time to help Isaac with his house. That meant a lot to me.

Hard at Work


Isaac had so much fun doing the houses. We will definitely need to keep this tradition going.

Emeri was the smartest of us all. She just sat in her high chair and ate licorice. No work, just the sweet life.

Love that face. Obviously Andrew had a few bites of something too.


No comments:

Post a Comment