Friday, March 21, 2014

Easter Fun and Crafts

Yep, Easter is still a whole month away, but I feel like there are so many Easter crafts you can do with the kids before hand. Plus, making the holiday stretch out even more was a great idea, I thought. In these first few pictures, the boys pretended to have their own Easter egg hunt. One would close their eyes and the other would hide the rocks we have in our back yard. They switched off several times and even let Emeri join in. The activity took up the majority of the afternoon. It was great!
Giant Foam Easter Eggs. I had some random foam shapes that I let the boys decorate paper eggs with. I love it when a holiday activity is mixed with learning.  Those are the best!
Marshmellow eggs! We discovered that the colored marshmellows were perfect for decorating paper eggs! Plus, the tropical flavors made it that much cooler for the boys.

1 comment:

  1. You're an awesome mom, doing so many fun crafts! Way to go Liz

    ReplyDelete