Monday, March 10, 2014

Fire Station and Garden Boxes

One spontaneous trip was to the Frisco Fire Station. We were coming back from the park when we saw it and decided to go inside to check it out. Attached to the Station is a Frisco Kids Fire Safety Station. It is a huge building add on that is solely for the purpose of teaching kids about fire safety. It even has a mini city that the kids can ride bikes through to learn road safety. It was so cool! These pictures we took are of the kids in a real fire truck!
Riding in the back! 
 Driving the fire truck!
 Here are the kids pretending their driving a fire truck.
Austin and I are attempting our first garden this year. I know, what are we thinking, nothing grows in Texas. Well, I have decided if I never try then I will never learn, so we are doing it. Wish us luck!
 Filling the boxes. It took the guys a bit longer then we expected. We are already underestimating the work required for a garden. I hope we know what we are getting ourselves into. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment