Monday, March 3, 2014

Fun in March

Play dough is always a favorite in our house. It takes up many hours in our day. I love it.
 Emeri is obsessed with Nathan's shoes. Whenever she can she sneaks behind him and puts them on. HAHA
Emeri is also crazy about Katelyn's doll. She calls it her baby and carries it around everywhere. 
  One play day in March I noticed that our camping chair was moved from under our back patio to this position. The two younger babes were no where to be found. Once I got a bit closer I discovered the most adorable thing. My little sweeties sharing the chair and talking about the dog who lives next door. HAHA
  I love those two identical faces!!!! You two melt my heart.
 Emeri loves returning her books to the library by herself. Trust me, I have tried to speed it up by helping, she will not allow it.
 Here is Emeri's new Easter dress. I wasn't about to just have her wear it once on Easter Sunday. It is just too cute for that.
 At the beginning of March we had a few cold days where we had to bundle up again. Emeri of course fell in love with this hat and wore it for days even after the cold passed.
Here are some other pictures of ours kids all bundled because of the cold weather. Texas is so weird with it's winter weather. For three days it will be 65 degrees and the next three will be 30 degrees. Super inconsistent and annoying.
 Ice crashing! The kids love hammering ice into a million pieces. I wish I could keep up with all the ice they wish they had.
 The boys look like twins more then ever with matching colored shirts and masks on. On this particular day they decided to both be Batman and save the day.
 The kids love their Daddy. Every day when he walks through that front door, there is a stampede of excited children yelling at the top of their lungs.
 Isaac got his first taste of lincoln logs! Of course he had to incorporate cars into the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment