Monday, November 3, 2014

Andrew's 4th Birthday

Andrew, Andrew, Andrew. Oh my sweet, sweet Andrew. You have a smile that will light up any room. Your chocolate brown eyes are noticed by all who look at you. You are a wild child that cannot do anything without making a ton of noise. Whether it is closing a door, eating up to the table, playing superheros, coloring a picture, going to the bathroom, talking to me, or simply walking around......it is always, out of ten, a volume 9.99. I always know where you are in the house. 
Your favorite things to do are pretend fight with Isaac, play puppy dog with Emeri, sneak into any dark closet with a flash light, read ninja turtle books, put on any superhero costume, and most of all laugh. You love to laugh and laugh, either at someone or with someone. Your contagious laughter is what you like to do. You tell me all the time that your favorite color is red, your favorite superhero is Raphael, your favorite sport is soccer, and your favorite food is pizza. One thing you said that made me laugh so hard happened when you were trying to persuade me that you didn't need to wear your jacket. I thought I was being clever so I told you to step outside without one so that you could see just how cold it was. Your response will never be forgotten. You walked right back into the house and told me, "see mom, it's not cold it's fresh." HAHA It had me rolling. you won that time, no jacket for Andrew.  We love you very much Andrew and know that you are suppose to be in our family. You bring such joy and laughter to our family. Thank you for being you! 
Cousins and Siblings- Nathan, Emeri, Isaac, Andrew, Derek, and Katelyn
I love that smile! It just melts my heart. What a sweet boys he is, his excited attitude is read all over that adorable face.
Blowing out the candles! Andrew finally got it right. He has blown out probably 3 or 4 other peoples candles out before his birthday. Finally we didn't have to get after him for blowing them out, it was his turn. HAHA
Grandma Heath gave Andrew a set of awesome Nerf guns. I loved the wrapping paper. -wink-
Yummy cake! We love Grandma Heath's cake. So delicious! Andrew had two pieces of cake and two helpings of ice cream. He asked me for more but I told him he should wait a little bit. A few minutes later he told me he had a stomach ache. HAHA Good thing I stopped him when I did. Awe....what good is a birthday party without a stomach ache from cake! 
The next morning Daddy surprised the boys and stayed late for a Nerf game. It was crazy! They were laughing, running, screaming, dodging, and shooting all over the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment