Saturday, November 29, 2014

November Days

What? Who is that adorable baby over there chillin on the counter?
 Why it's Oakley baby!! With her adorable smile and big blue eyes, Oakley loves to hang out with mom while I cook dinner. We have some good times together, lots of giggles, and silly faces.
 Playing ninja turtles with Dad is a common thing to do in our house. What you don't see is that pretend fighting, with Dad involved, always ends with wrestling and dog piling him afterwards. That is my favorite part watch, especially with Andrew, he is like the energizer bunny when it comes to wrestling.!
 I had Oakley up on the counter in her bumbo chair while I was trying to clean up a bit. After a good half an hour she had enough of it. Even pretty pearls weren't satisfying her, all she wanted was to be held and look what that led to. Sweet baby. I hadn't even noticed because I was helping Isaac and Andrew with some school work.

 Our little bean is growing up so fast.  Oakley started grabbing her new toy! 
 I had a huge mental break down when I turned around one day and saw one of my children carrying around another one. Not because I knew he couldn't do it and would drop her, but because I ACTUALLY HAVE A KID OLD ENOUGH TO DO IT! AWE!!! -tears all around- It was so sad and so happy at the same time. What a big boy Isaac is but wait... he was just Oakley's size yesterday right? WAIT TIME!! COME BACK!! Ok. Sorry. I am done now. Just had a moment there. I am cool. I am cool.
The other picture of Austin and Oakley is a favorite of mine. They are so cute together.
 Poor Emeri was sick for a few days. Aren't your kids so much cuter when they are sick? Maybe it's because they are more cuddly and pathetic. HAHA Hey no worries, I fall for it gladly.

No comments:

Post a Comment