Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thank You Emeri

 Potty training! Well, I can't complain at all, Emeri was so easy to potty train. I don't know if it was the fact that she is a girl or if it was because we waited a few months later then the boys, but Emeri caught on so quickly. Within three days she was telling me she needed to go potty, and after 2 weeks she didn't need a diaper at night. Oh thank you Emeri! Or most importantly thank you Heavenly Father. He blessed me with an easy trainer at the right time.
Austin just reminded me that while we were training Emeri she would say the cutest thing. If nothing was coming out while she was on the toilet she would say, "it's not working Daddy, it's not working." HAHA Austin said it always made him laugh. Love that silly Emeri girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment