Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ginger Bread Houses and White Elephant

Here we are at Grandma's house making ginger bread houses. Tammy makes the best ones and they are always so large! Decorating ginger bread houses are a kids dream during the holidays. I mean they have cookie built into a house, an limited amount of frosting, and all the candy they can grab. Fun? I think so! 
That evening we played our traditional white elephant game. Kadi's mom and two of her sisters played with us. It was a great group of people playing a fun game. 
 
 It was hilarious to see each other sing, draw, act out, and open quirky gifts.. I did a fun gift where I put money in a bag, put the bag in a jar of water, and then froze it. On the label I wrote cold hard cash! HAHA
  All who participated in our traditional white elephant game.
 Funny Faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment