Saturday, November 15, 2014

Aunt Sarah's visit

After my Sister's mission, Sarah came down south to visit with us. Jon and Jenna had asked her to watch their kids for them while they went on their cruise. It was such a fun time to share with Sarah and visit. I had almost forgotten how much I stinkin love my little sis. We had such a good time dancing, eating, talking, and sharing experiences with each other. We can't wait to see her again at Christmas time!
Andrew, Isaac, Nathan, Gracie, Katelyn, and Emeri.
 On one occasion Aunt Sarah and the kids made snow from conditioner and making soda. It was a fun activity that made a complete mess but was a blast for the kids. They played with their snow all morning long.
 Isaac made a snowman and put a measuring cup on the top for a hat. I thought that was cleaver. Also, over time their snowmen melted and became ramps to drive their cars on. HAHA



 I love seeing our kids really involved in an activity. The looks of concentration are adorable and for Emeri even gorgeous. HAHA
Happy baby Oakley is just glad to be alive! She is always smiling and excited for any face that comes in view.  The picture on the right is one I had to add to show what our house looks like and what I feel like I am constantly doing. HAHA It's not messy right? Just lived in? It is an ongoing battle that will be a relief when it's forever clean but extremely missed. I love having a kid packed house. I know I will miss it when I am older but it is quite tiring now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment