Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Conference Weekend with my Family!

Yep! We went from Austin's family one weekend to my family the next weekend. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members from both sides. We have been supported, encouraged, loved and cared for by both and we are truly grateful to our Heavenly Father for each of you. So, this past weekend before conference my mom's siblings had a reunion in Salt Lake and my sister Susan with 2 of her kids joined us for  a few days. We had so much fun cooking, playing, celebrating Kimball's birthday, watching the football game, and just spending time together. 

Here are three of my awesome sisters who help me so much with the kids. Sarah, Susan and Jess.

 The boys love their Aunt Sarah.

 Mommy daughter picture! I am so happy that my sister was finally able to officially adopt Kimball and Josiah. It was definitely in Heavenly Father's plan to have them in our family.

Cute little Andrew has advanced to the big boy swings now. Or, I finally succumbed to the guilt I had putting him in the baby swing as a sort of "leash" each time we went to the park. lol

Okay totally unfair, Kimball has the most amazing blue eyes in the world! She is going to be a heart breaker.


Chillin before, during, and after conference. You know how it is, pj's, waffles, and the couch all weekend long.

Okay, so my Dad had the floor and not a couch, what a sweet man.

 I love this face! Samuel, I think I will use it as black mail for when you start dating. lol

 The EEEEEEEEEEvil Eye.


 I love how Andrew was still looking at the camera when I took this picture.

My sisters decided that I was not taking advantage of the hair on Emeri's head so they got together and did it for me. lol Yeah it almost looks like it never was done. lol Her hair is so difficult to do, it has a mind of its own.




 Ally Allred saw this picture and said it looked like Emeri was on fire. lol

Grandpa Ralph with little Emeri. He is such a good Grandpa.

 Andrew waiting oh so patiently for us to say a prayer so he can eat.

 Uncle Samuel and Uncle Juan! 

Cousins!


On Sunday we celebrated Kimball's 4th birthday! We love you sweetie!

 Andrew found his super hero outfit. He would run around the house swinging his arms and saying "Spider Man"!

 This picture of Andrew reminds me of the movie 'The Mask of Zorro.' Can't you just picture Andrew saying  "I warn you, I will get another horse."

 Isaac of course loved helping Kimball open all of her presents. I think he was more excited then Kimball was.

 Mamma Ralph being silly for the camera.

 This picture was awesome! Sarah was trying to get a cute picture of Kimball in her new dress but she tripped at the perfect moment to get her hair sticking straight up. It was hilarious.

 Isaac and Kimball love their Grandpa Heath, and not just because he gives them powdered doughnuts when comes to visit. lol

 'The girls'

 Andrew loves his Uncle Juan. He runs right up to him whenever Juan comes over. He hardly does that to me. We are going to miss you Uncle Juan!

 Uncle Samuel playing with Kimball's new princess wand, yet again another black mail picture.

 Words can't express the gratitude I have for my sisters in helping me these last 3 years with the kids. They have dropped their schedules countless times to come help me out. I love you girls, my boys love you too, and we are all going to miss you!

Josiah looking as cute as can be.

 She loves her Aunt Jessie!

 Andrew doing what Andrew does best, and I am not referring to the superhero nude look.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun weekend. Glad your family was able to get together. I'm sure your boys love Grandpa Heath but I think you meant Grandpa Ralph brings the powdered doughnuts :)

    ReplyDelete