Monday, October 29, 2012

Emeri's 3 month pictures

You can't tell yet against the bear, but she is bigger then last months pictures. lol I promise.
 She is so easy to make smile, all you have to do now is walk into the room and look at her. She is kind of like a puppy in that way. Always excited......and happy.......and oh oh good girl....good girl. lol It is true, she even gets more excited the longer you say it, just like a puppy. lol Don't worry Emeri, you are much cuter then a puppy.

What a precious petite pretty princess tiger.

Umm..... Liz, why did you put this picture in twice? Gotcha, it isn't Emeri. This picture was taken 3 years ago   on Halloween. 

Since Emeri had been wearing that tiger hood all day her hair actually laid down for a few hours. Look! Our little girl has bangs!

Such a silly picture of Emeri. Her eyes disappear when she smiles just like her mommy's do. 


"Say what?"

This is what Emeri's hair looks like after a bath and the hair dryer. I have to blow dry her hair because our house is really cold and her hair is so long that a towel just doesn't quite dry it enough. Trust me, it's weird. Never thought I'd have to dry my 3 month old's hair.

Emeri's brothers love giving her kisses. As you can see she gets sick of them sometimes.


Do we look alike? She definitely has my nose. What do you think?

The big girl holding her head up so well.

Emeri loves her Daddy. She is definitely a Daddy's girl.




3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness!! She is so cute and such a HAPPY GIRL!! I love how she's always smiling!! She really does look like you too Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitchell is totally smitten. He loves her smile and her "anime" hair. I can tell you right now, he hasn't even met her in person and she already has Uncle Mitchell wrapped around her pretty petite little princess fingers. Lol! ;) I just can't wait to hold her! Oh my GOSH!! Hurry up, November! I can't wait to see you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Liz. Just wow. She is the cutest baby girl EVER. No joke. And I promise to think so until November 6! :) She really is absolutely adorable. What a fun little doll to dress up and play with! lol. She has your nose for sure, but she looks an awful lot like Austin's baby pics too. You finally got your dark haired/skinned baby! haha

    ReplyDelete