Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mummies and Pumpkin Carving

I love the Holidays!!! I especially love starting them off with Halloween. I am not going to lie, I never used to be a big Halloween fan but ever since I have had kids I LOVE it now! I saw on Pinterest this fun Halloween game to help teach our boys about different Halloween things.  Mummy Wrapping was the game we chose. Andrew didn't understand the concept of a mummy so he didn't really like it but Isaac was excited for it so I decided to do it anyways. Isaac liked being wrapped up in toilet paper and Andrew eventually joined in the fun as well. 

 I love how Andrew raised his arms too!

 Family Pumpkin Carving.

Poor Andrew didn't really want to get his hands all slimy with pumpkin guts. Austin doesn't blame him, he doesn't like it either. Me on the other hand, love it! It is my favorite part about carving pumpkin!




 Of course we had to finish it off outside with the pumpkin lit.A huge hit with the boys of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment