Monday, October 22, 2012

How many beds can Andrew create?

Ever since we put the pack-n-play away Andrew has practically slept in every possible place in his room. Right now we have him sleeping on the floor with some blankets because we don't want to buy a bed right before we move. The result of this though is hilarious. Every night Austin and I look forward to seeing where Andrew will be. Whether it is next to the door, his chest of drawers, in the middle of the room or on top of our giant teddy bear, it is so adorable. I have caught my favorite positions on camera for you guys to enjoy. I promise these pictures were taken when they were fast asleep at night, we just have really good flash on our camera.

Andrew decided it wasn't fair that Isaac got the bed all to himself. 

 Even if he did only get the hard plastic edge of the car, he wasn't going to sleep on the floor that night. lol (Notice the Finding Nemo book in Andrew's hand.)

This was my absolute favorite. lol I had a moment of complete panic when I didn't see Andrew on the floor or in his or Isaac's bed. My feeling then turned into uncontrolled laughter when I turned around and saw this.

When I look at these pictures I laugh and wonder how he managed to climb on a rocking chair or onto the edge of Isaac's bed in complete darkness. We don't have a night light or anything in their room. I guess that would explain the random cries of pain I hear from his room every once in awhile before he falls asleep.  lol

This is why we had to put away the pack-n-play, there just wasn't a point to it anymore. (sorry about the quality, my camera started acting up)





No comments:

Post a Comment