Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Emeri at 2 months

Our little Miss is 2 months old now, 2 months old and still in new born clothes. Emeri's height at her 2 month app was 22 and 1/2 inches, a half an inch taller then the boys were when they were born. lol She is just a precious PETITE pretty princess for sure. She weighs 9 lbs. 3 oz. and sleeps a good 5-7 hours a night for me. She smiles all the time now and can sit in the bumbo chair all by herself. In all of these photos I put her in 0-3 month outfits because I was so bored with the few newborn ones she has. So although she is drowning  in her clothes it was fun for me to see her in something new.
 Her jeans kept riding up so they looked like high waters on her.
 This is Emeri's scared look.



 She still cheats on tummy time, this is her face while she lazily attempts to work out her back muscles.




 Here are the many faces that Emeri can have during a one minute photo shoot.

"Mom, what the heck is holding me up if you are standing in front of me."

 "Oh Oh Oh! Smiling, I know that trick, pick me pick me."

"Como! Say what?"

"Use the force Luke""





1 comment: