Friday, December 28, 2012

After Christmas Activities

The day after Christmas Jeff and Tammy took us out for the day without kids. We played whirly ball and lazor tag together which was crazy fun. I felt sick that day though so it was kind of rough to not be able to get into it as much as I would have liked, but the break from kids was still nice. Then later on that week we went to an indoor high speed go-cart track. The carts get up to 45 miles an hour but I am sure I never went that fast. Then after that we took the kids to an indoor safari park where they got to ride animatronic animals, ride a train, and play to their hearts content. 

Here we are playing whirly ball.

The go-carts were a blast! We took 2 turns with 12 laps each. I personally think it should be longer because once you are in the cart the times flys and it is over before you know it. Austin won the first race and Colton won the other.


Ninjas! (Austin was in stealth mode)


Alone at last.....with family.....at a go-cart track.....in public, okay so not so alone, but you know I mean.

Wow.....see, now do you know what I mean. lol


Can you guess our nicknames? No, this was the start of the race not the end.


I don't know what it is about motorcycle helmets but everyone looks freaking cool in this picture. lol


 Here are some pictures of the Safari park we took the boys too. They are riding in the train, I just couldn't get a clear shot.

What a little cutie! He had way to much fun riding the animals and playing in the ball pit.

Andrew was obsessed with this whale. I couldn't get him to put it down. lol


Chillin' with Dad




The boys are standing next to a little pond right at the entrance of the park. All the toys in their hands were just in the water....yep.....we are working on improving their immune systems. lol

Mommy and daughter watching the boys play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment