Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Emeri's 5th Month

So no pictures with Emeri and the teddy bear this month because it has been so hectic while we moved. No worries though, you will totally be able to see a difference in how she has grown from last month. First off, her hair is so long now that it doesn't stick up anymore. Second, she is completely aware of me now. She knows when I am in the room and when I am not, especially when she is hungry. lol It is so cute, she will be giving everyone a whimper when she is tired or hungry but once she sees me, it is a full on hyperventilating squeal of anticipation and excitement. lol She is becoming much more active and alert which makes it easier and more fun to play with her. She loves the itzy bitzy spider song because I tickle her sides as the spider goes up the spout. 

Okay so this one time right after I blow dried her hair it stuck up like this for about 5 minutes, than the humidity of Texas made it fall.


Such a precious petite pretty princess.

Emeri's cousin had RSV right before the Christmas break and had this nebulizer on had. Emeri was starting to show some symptoms so I had her use it as well. After a blessing she quickly returned to normal without the illness reaching her lungs.

She is such a big girl. She can almost sit up by herself now. 

Emeri was designated the angel in the Christmas Story that the Grandparents put on for us Christmas Eve. She was the pretties angel EVER, simply adorable. lol



This is one of Emeri's Sunday dresses that I got from my sister Susan. She looked so cute in it. Thanks sis.

Emeri's Mrs. Clause outfit!

She can finally wear the thick woven head bands without looking like she is going to the gym. lol Very beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment