Sunday, December 23, 2012

GayLord Hotel

For Christmas Eve we went to the Gaylord Hotel to see their inside display of lights and figures. It was very beautiful and massive. The rooms where surrounding the entire display so that the people who were staying there could  just walk out their balcony and look down at at huge display of Christmas decor. 


 Great Grandma Wade took Isaac as her buddy and afterwards she told me he was always excited about everything little thing he saw. He learned that from me, every time I introduce something new to him and Andrew I have to make it really REALLY cool or else they won't care. lol





Peek-a-boo smiles from the pretty princess. 




So Kadi and I made it really fun and took some crazy pictures; just to spice the experience up some more.



ohhh  ohhh, I have always wanted this picture. Okay, so I have always wanted to be a princess who was awoken from true loves kiss. With a baby and all. ("How do I know that he really really truly loves me?")
 -Enchanted





 "Gangster Face" -The dudes with their babes. lol


1 comment: