Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Nativity Show

This past Friday the kids and I went out to Kadi's stake center to see a nativity show. The stake put together a great missionary tool where they filled the entire gym full of over 700 + nativity scenes; including a live one. Several people who attended did not belong to the LDS church which was great!. The volunteers for the activity told us on Sunday that they turned down dozens of donations from people. It was that miraculous and beautiful. 

This nativity was made out of chocolate, hence the hungry mouths. (the sign underneath it literally says "Yes, it's really chocolate")









Uncle Colton and Isaac had a great time together! Thanks for helping me with the boys Colt.


Sunshine Face!


 The javalin throw.

I love that smile. Colton really got Isaac giggling.


3 comments:

  1. That looks so cool and I love your bangs!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't recognize your picture at first Liz but then I noticed the smile. Don't you love the spirit of the Nativity. Thanks for sharing your pix.
    Love YOU and the FAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am NOT Benjamin - Can't figure this thing out.?>?>?

    ReplyDelete