Monday, November 26, 2012

Emeri's 4th month

Precious Princess is 4 months old today!!! She is becoming such a little lady. She sits quietly (when fed and not tired), smiles when smiled at, sleeps where I lay her, talks when spoken to, excuses herself with a smile after flatulence, and rarely spits up her food. lol All in all, a precious petite pretty princess. She is also growing well too. Know how I know? She is now in 0-3 month and some 3 month clothes! Whaoooo! At her 4 month app she weighed 11 pounds exactly and that was with a wet diaper and a onsie on. Emeri is 25 inches long putting her in the 80 percentile for her height but for her weight she was in the 3rd percentile. So tiny and long! 
Emeri has done well with our transition to Texas and of course has stolen the hearts of family here as well. Anywhere she goes she is a gem. We went to Golden Corral for Thanksgiving and the people at the table next to us went gaga when I took her out of her car seat to feed her. lol It was so funny. She is so sweet and brings such joy into our lives. Currently, Austin is in Utah waiting for school to end to return to us, when he does he will be shocked at how she has changed. Time just flys when you have kids. I am so glad and blessed to be a stay at home mom so that I get to see every moment of their precious and tender childhood.

Ladies and Gentleman presenting her Ladyship.............

Lady Emeri May Heath! lol Since we are still in the process of moving we had to improvise on the chalk board sign.

"Are you talking about me?"

"Oh sheesh, you are. Here I am." (blushing)

This picture is for Emeri's Uncle Juan.  "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Bat Girl!"

Emeri has hit a milestone this month. She can now grab for things in front of her and put them in her mouth!

I have the easiest baby! So a few posts back I mentioned that I hardly ever do tummy time with Emeri because I don't particularly want her crawling ANY time soon. Well, she has other plans. Emeri will do tummy time for almost a half an hour straight with no whining. Yeah, what the heck! I hardly ever put her on her tummy but when she is, she is there forever. She has also tried rolling onto her tummy too. WHAT! I never ever saw that from our boys. They skipped rolling altogether but not Emeri, I have a feeling she will be rolling very soon.

 Behind the scene of the photo shoot. I wanted to show you just how tiny she still is.

 Cousin Time! Because Emeri is starting to attempt to roll over she is always twisting and turning on her play mat. Bryce likes the play mat too, well, at least when Emeri isn't kicking him in the face.

See.......caught in the act.

Guilty.

Bath Time! 


Look how long her hair is? You can really tell just how long it is when it's wet.It lays about an 2 inches below her shoulders already.

This picture is for Jared and Sereen. Kadi and I totally think she looks like Preston here!

It is fun to play with Emeri's hair during bath time. It actually cooperates when it's wet.

This is what Emeri looks like when her hair isn't sticking up, which is never, so I thought you'd all enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment