Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life at the Heaths house, well the other Heath's house

For the most part the kids are playing pretty well together. We still have our tantrums, hits, and grabs but relatively speaking the 5 cousins are playing very well together. Dang it! You caught me, okay, so 2 of them don't count. I guess keeping Bryce and Emeri away from the many kisses, trampling, and grabbing from the older kids counts to Kadi and I. It is tough work! All of this is so much fun though. We are happy to have such wonderful kids/cousins.

This is what Derek did every time Emeri was on her tummy. He just laid down next to her and stared at her face.

 This is what Andrew would do when he was with Emeri on the ground. The little stinker. lol No, he is usually really sweet with her and says, "It's okay baby" in his cute adorable 2 year old voice when sh cries.

The famous 'Bryce pose.' This is exactly how he sleeps no matter where he is. I mean look at the picture, he is in an uncomfortable car seat and he still manages to sleep in his Bryce pose. 

Baby Cousins! 3 months apart in age yet the same exact weight. They are so sweet and precious. 


 Dimple!...... Finger!...... The Pose!

On Friday the kids and I went with Kadi to her mom's house for a pizza party. Barbra was so nice and welcoming to us, and Kadi's sisters and Barbra watched my kids for me the whole time I was there. It was a great break for me and I appreciate their help immensely. 

Andrew and Derek were busting out some sweet moves to the One Direction song "You Don't Know Your Beautiful" It was super adorable.

Andrew was a little charmer at their house. He pretty much melted every girls heart. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment